Saturday, June 10, 2006

A suggestion

For those who think it may be a good idea to display your Chinese names, the ones we used at school, there is a way to do it.

At the Dashboard, click the "Edit Profile" link. At the "Display Name" entry under the "Identity" section, enter your Chinese name. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the big "Save Profile" button.

My PC has the English operating system and I don't have any Chinese software in my machine. I copied and pasted my Chinese name from the form magazine distributed by Tang Hing Lin (鄧慶年).

1 Comments:

Blogger Kwong Hoi Chau Martin 鄺海疇 said...

I've followed your suggestion and added my Chinese name. I also obtained the Chinese characters of my name from Hing Lin TANG's link in his 4 May email on Portraits of 1967 Graduates. However, to get the added name onto the blog display, I had to click the REPUBLISH ENTIRE BLOG button.

For those not familiar, you can get to the Dashboard by clicking the Blogger button at the top left corner on this page and keying in your username and password.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home