Monday, July 10, 2006

A neat trick

I received the following message recently as a chain mail. It is the best attempt to produce a chain mail in my opinion - enjoy:

This is one of the many tricks to speed reading. They teach you to look at the frsit & lsat letetr of a word and your brain will fill in the rest. Pretty cool. If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. Can you raed tihs? Olny 805 plepoe can to this point. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

ONLY FORWARD IF YOU CAN READ THIS...Update the number on top too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ho Kit May 何潔美 said...

I just got this email tonight. I could read it. Can't believe I am that smart. Haha.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here, heheee...

12:55 AM  
Blogger Kwong Hoi Chau Martin 鄺海疇 said...

I can ustdreannd tihs pfetcrley wlel. The ncie tnihg auobt tshs is taht i dno't hvae to bethor aoubt slepl-ccehknig brfeoe sneindg eailms any mroe!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home